:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Thursday, October 7, 2010

'Metrocard' art :)

I wonder how many Metrocards are thrown away in NY every month...
Here's a bicycle decorated with used Metrocards:)
It's a brilliant idea
it'd be interesting to see a Metrocard-themed shop/restaurant some day
The first time I came across "Babies R Us", I was quite amused:)
I was used to seeing "Toys R Us" stores in shopping malls, but I didn't know that "Babies R Us" stores exist...until 3 months ago

A poster found on NYC train...
"Please Don't Hold the Doors
You delay the train and everyone on it.
Help this train and the next one stay on schedule.
Thousands of trains are delayed every month due to customers holding doors."

Again...I found this amusing, because I used to be one of the culprits who delayed trains, lol:p
Posted by Picasa

4 comments: