:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NO " :) " refill?

:) Amused by the irony, lol :D A big "NO REFILL" sign with a smiley face. I am going to boycott this deli for as long as I can, not because of the "no refill" issue, I didn't even get coffee there...but I went there to get a panini, asked the owner where the closest laundromat is, and he shrugged and said "no". What the...{ }? Come on...what's wrong with taking 10 seconds just to tell me that the laundromat's 2 blocks away.
But why not offer coffee refills? Not that anyone will be going back for that many refills of hot coffee... Even if they do, it costs maybe only about a dollar to make 4 cups of coffee, betul?

No comments:

Post a Comment