:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny sightings in Sydney ;)



This is the perfect picture of East Meets West ;p
The only times I ever see anyone spotting the ancient Chinese "Qing Dynasty hairdo" were in films like Shanghai Noon.
I have never even seen a Chinese guy with a long braid. So, I was quite amused to see an Aussie embracing the ancient Chinese do when I was at the Sydney Fish Market ;) hehe

And then...as I was walking along Oxford Street, I saw a liqour shop that's cheekily named as "Lick Her Shop" ;pp

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charmaine welcome back since you went to Sydney no new posting in blog now hope you start giving us more snapshots of Sydney in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. Auckland city council probably won't allow a name like this one. I've dealt with them through work and they have no sense of humor at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see more snapshots from Sydney.

    ReplyDelete