:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Friday, May 14, 2010

The "Genius" who painted an oil fin heater...

The oil fin heater painting is a meticulous piece of artwork!
But I have a hard time trying to appreciate the ingenuity of the painter.
There are probably at least 5 layers on paint on the heater
but there's not a single drop of paint on the floor
How...oh how did thou manage to do this?
Thou's magic touch paralyseth the heater :(((
it's not an easy task painting the heater without making a mess on the floor
but the Genius who painted the heater didn't know that you're not supposed to paint a heater
because if you do, it won't work anymore!
so...now I have this giant heater in my room that I can't get rid off
thanks to the Genius

2 comments: