:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eves Pantry finger food review - spinach feta muffin, sausage rolls, choclocate brownies,...

Pigged out...
There were at least 10 boxes Eves Pantry's snacks at the office 
- Michele and I went to grab some of the goodies for the rest of our team and she suggested,"Great! Let's cut these up into "bite sizes"
 Mini spinach feta roll - yummiest Eve Catering finger food. The rest of the stuff are mediocre...
But the spinach roll is a must-have!:) The crunchy cheddar cheese on top of the pastry is simply heavenly :)))))))) *thumbs up*
My jaw almost dropped when I heard that. I mean, those 2" x 2" x 1" tapas-like thingy were already "bite sizes". I could eat the entire thing! - ...or so I thought.
Before I managed to respond, she cut the mini brownies, muffins into four each
 
Mini fruit tart
Well, it turned out that Michele's idea was absolutely brilliant because I had greatly overestimated my stomach capacity. After my 4th piece of the cut-up candy-size morsels, I felt so stuffed that I could hardly walk
 Savoury ham muffin -"underbaked", dry & too salty. It's like...eating polystyrene dipped in oil & brine;p But I shouldn't be complaining, eh? After all, it's free ;)
I wonder why my appetite always seem a bit uncooperative when there's plenty of food available
(or maybe I was just greedy) 
but I'm inclined to blame my appetite shrinkage on that good cup of hot chocolate from Gravity's that I had earlier
 
Sausage roll.
Eww... that thingy tasted like minced dog food & SPAM wrapped in soggy puff pastry. Don't touch it!

If you're still in the mood to try Eves Pantry's finger food, here's the address:-

Cnr Elliott & Darby Sts
Auckland Central City
Phone: 09 354 4528
Email: elliotstreet@eves-pantry.co.nz This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Fax: 09 354 4593

Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 4.00pm
Closed Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Just return home after 5days at the Cardio unit at hospital HUKM seeing this mouth watering foods make feel very hungry. Hope Eves pantry's food will open an outlet in Kuala Lumpur.

    ReplyDelete