:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby pix:)

That's me when I was a chubby baby:)
The three statues between the vases are known as the "Fuk Luk Sau". Fuk Luk Sau statues are a common feature in Chinese homes. The statues of the three deities symbolise health, wealth and happiness. The 1st star Deity (Sau) carries a bottle of nectar and represents longevity. Fuk, the 2nd star deity, represents wealth and enhanced income. The 3rd star deity (Luk) represents the power of the high Government official and holds the Ru Yi or sceptre of office in his left hand.
Chinese Feng Shui practitioners believe that Fuk Luk Sau should be placed on a high side table in the dining room from where they are said to create "auspicious chi" for the entire household. At the office, Fuk Luk Sau can be placed behind you for strength and good fortune.
Me holding my favourite bird toy that Dad bought.

My two faithful companions

No comments:

Post a Comment