:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Monday, August 17, 2009

Gosh, I ate at this Korean place cuz the poster girls have big boobs? ;p hehe

Pass by the"Restaurant and Sake Bar" every day...
& while I was unimpressed by the plain and simple name, I couldn't help but salivate at the posters of Korean girls with huge boobs ;p
*slurp*
So, it is perhaps not too big of a surprise that I ended up eating at that Korean place located on upper Queen Street one day...simply because I found the poster girls too irresistible ;pp
Ah,... so juicy and tender ;p

By the way, I was referring to the Spicy Chilli Squid (below)
They're as spicy as Malaysian seafood "sambal"
YES, the food is surprisingly good:) 
The price range vs. food quality is highly reasonable - NZ$6-10.90 for a good medium-large food portion

Here's a photo of the exterior...
not very impressive.
- a very plain name
- letters missing from the restaurant name
- old, faded photos of food
It looks more like a strip club than a restaurant

But the interior is totally different :)
cosy, warm...always busy
It's one of the top favourite places among students in Auckland CBD
There's also a LCD screen for Korean commercial outside the restaurant
I like the Marilyn Monroe pose :)
Marilyn Monroe in the film The Seven Year Itch (1955)
(Image source: http://www.onlineweblibrary.com/news/moonro.jpg)

Of course ;) the Korean version of Marilyn Monroe pose wouldn't have been that good if it weren't because the poster girl has yummy looking......
;pp *slurp*

No comments:

Post a Comment