:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Naughty Kiwi product packaging:))

"Aphrodisiac Chocolate" ;p by ToMC@t   ALLey
- "Makes you a TIGER in the bedroom"

















"Aphrodisiac Chocolate" is available at "The Sweetest Little Chocolate Shop" in the Atrium shopping mall on Elliot Street

Natasha recently bought a packet of QVS hair bands that has a condom-like description:-
 
 
Griptight :)))
TRY ME
I really hold!!!!

Please do not try that as a bedroom toy, unless you're prepared to inflict an unbearable numbness to the phallic area.

1 comment:

  1. your really getting into the New Zealand lifestyle huh

    ReplyDelete