:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Thursday, August 6, 2009

MAN - ;p hehe, that's what I need

I've spent all my life searching for a MAN of my own...
So, I find it hard to believe that I can now have more than one MAN
 
Gosh, I'm spoilt for choice...
 

Should I try a different MAN in the morning, while at work, when I take shower in the evening & before going to sleep?
 

Well, I'm quite happy being a one MAN woman :)
Love you, MAN :)

MAN is made in New Zealand by The Aromatherapy Company

4 comments:

  1. You could have too much of a good thing you know lol..;-) but who knew there was such a surplus of aromatic maleness off a sports field and so well presented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to get MAN for DAD when you come back to Kuala Lumpur.
    Maybe enquire about MAN authorise sales agent ship for Malaysia, Singapore and China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man united, I'll say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least its not raining men!

    ReplyDelete