:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Friday, June 12, 2009

Emergency button

Seen at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport...
Normally, I woudn't be intrigued with "emergency stop" buttons
but seeing the "prosecution warning" on that one... hehe, I felt quite tempted to be a bit naughty

2 comments:

  1. darlin...mis u very very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..u hv gone to New Zealand.. I hv a fren also trying or planning to go NZ. How's the employment mkt there? Can get job easily? She's finance-based..
    U seems to enjoy there ah! Take care!

    ReplyDelete