:p I regret most of the content/jokes here. 40% of which are cringe-worthy. This is not a blog that I'd want my nephews/nieces ...or anyone to read, actually. but it's still up here because of sentimental reasons. The blog took a lot of time to build & I just don't have the heart to delete it. If you do find the jokes funny - I'm happy to know that they're entertaining. Otherwise, here's a more "proper" one http://coffee-choc.blogspot.com ...prob not as funny, mainly about chocolates and coffee and food & music

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Prince looks like Michael Jackson

All of you must be having MJ overdose by now...
so, instead of paying a page long tribute to the King of Pop, I'll just add a short note about something cute:-

Prince ... or Mr Roger Nelson
looks like Michael Jackson

Even their names rhyme
Both are celebs...big time
This is Prince
This is Michael Jackson
(Image source: Wikipedia)
They looked so alike that I once thought they're siblings

Oppss... I don't think Prince will be very pleased with a commoner like me for highlighting that
He almost sued his fans back in 2007

So, enjoy this blog post while you still can ;p... because when Prince starts coming after me, I will have to get rid of this post

"On November 14, 2007, it was reported that the satirical website b3ta.com had pulled their "image challenge of the week" devoted to Prince after legal threats from the star under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act). b3ta co-founder Rob Manuel wrote on the site: "Under threat of legal action from Prince's legal team of "potential closure of your web site" - We have removed the Prince image challenge and B3ta apologises unreservedly to AEG / NPG and Prince for any offence caused. We also ask our members to avoid photoshopping Prince and posting them on our boards.""
(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician) )

1 comment: